While Stocks last, this copter comes with a spare battery for longer flight times.
The best mini RC helicopter gets even better! Unlike the double bladed model before it, the the Toruk heli lays a path to 3D aerobatic expertise that's paved for success — with new features, including a redeveloped stabilizing system, that make challenging manoeuvres such as fast and precise flyng easy for pilots at all skill levels to master.
Complete with fully controllable flashing lights, this heli is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
One of the new features blade developers have now brought is stabilizing technology to provide the heli platform with aditional stability. Previously it left pilots feeling disoriented, but with the new technology the model is fully stabilised and ensures flight in a perfectly level attitude.
Now the latest Toruk copter introduces more innovations for even greater stability and confidence-building control. The custom-tuned digital technology system at the heart of its control system has been improved. So has the response performance control which uses the heli's on-board accelerometer to maintain a consistent altitude. And the new flight controller has been mounted to improve damping and remove vibration to the gyro.
As a result, the new Toruk is easier to control than ever, and the performance is dazzling. Like the previous twin Blade Mini models, this one is full of easy maneuvorability. Strong motors and a LiPo flight battery produce capable power for 3D flight. Linear signals deliver the muscle for impressive control authority.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a high tensile main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D manoeuvres cause no harm.
The Toruk heli features Gyro technology, to keep the craft safe and stable during flight.
Three Channel Modes
- Pitch control, for up and down linear easy to control movement.
- Rudder control, to allow easy direction change, via the tail rotor
- Forward and backward flight control via gentle control technology
Very hard wearing. Simple crashes will not affect this copters running ability. Its ! Great for learning advanced maneuvers with confidence.
- Powerful - Powerful motors allow for advanced 3D manoeuvres.
- Lights - controllable from the hand held transmitter
- Light Weight - Low weightloading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear controls - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary systems.
- LiPo Battery - High power output for longer flight times.
- Transmiiter (controller) with 3.5 channels for easy flying
- USB Charger - Provides "charge-anywhere" convenience.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! The Toruk Ready-to-Fly comes with everything you need to have fun right out of the box. It even comes with batteries for the controller, and tools to fix when things need changing
What's in the Box?
- (1) Factory-assembled Toruk Mini helicopter
- (1) 3.5-channel Infra Red transmitter
- (1) Infra Red high Bandwidth receiver
- (1) LiPo battery
- (1) USB LiPo battery charger
- (6) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Quick Start guide
Toruk - RTF Specfications:
3.5 Channel Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro
Made of a Unique Material (Upgraded semi-inclusive alloy) to Withstand Crashes
Super Wide Infrared Control (15M)
Upgraded gyro system for precise control
Miniature Size & Light Weight & Remote Control Light
Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
When an obstacle is hit, an automatic jam protection device is activated, and the automatic power-off protection function is dropped.
12-15 meters of infrared control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements) the Built-in Gyro will helps to stabilize the helicopter's heading.
Helicopter Battery: 3.7V/ 250mah Lithium-Polymer (Li-Poly) Battery
Wing span (main wings) 214mm
Operating Temperature: 10-45Â°C
Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5v AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
Charger: Integral Transmitter/Charger supplied with LED indicator/Auto shut off
Charge time: 40-50 minutes for full charge
Flight Time: about 7 Minutes
Weight (including batteries) 51 Grams
1 x S810 Mini Helicopter
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
2 x Tail Propeller (one spare)
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Screwdriver
3 x Pair of main blades (one spare)
12 x Connection buckle (one spare)