Brand new and the most radical design just released is the 2023 electric 1/10 scale off road Buggy from HSP.
This is a fully capable four wheel drive Buggy, with Highly effective wheels and rubber tyres, a super strong flexible chassis to resist crash breakages and a polycarbonate body shell. Under the hood is splash proof electronics and modern screw-free chassis design.
Race ball bearings are used throughout and the differentials and servos all use full metal gears. As standard It comes with an upgraded 3500mah lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that gives a nice power increase and longer run time per charge. Other battery options are also available for even faster performance and a longer run time.
The larger rear wing fitted as standard, gives you an immediate idea of the speed and power that is delivered with this Buggy, and the head turning effects that a little practice can achieve. This is a hobby grade truck, but is easy to drive, and doesnt take long to master. Being Rugged in design, and functionality, this would make an ideal starter truck, for those new to the hobby, or starting again.
Spares are plentiful and as with other HSP models, many are interchangeable with other models.
|MODEL SCALE ||1:10 |
|BUILD ||RTR |
|DRIVE ||4WD |
|FOR TERRAIN ||Off Road |
|RADIO EQUIPMENT ||2.4 GHz |
|TYPE ||Buggy |
|MOTOR / ENGINE ||Brushed |
|SPECIFICATIONS || |
- Power: Brushed
- SKU: 94512
- Drive: 4WD
- Length: 40cm
- Width: 24.5cm
- Height: 23.5cm
- Wheelbase: 28cm
- Ground Clearance: 2.6cm
- Wheels: 85x32mm (Front), 85x42mm (Rear)
- Gear Ratio: 8.33:1
- Weight: 1.7KG
- Servo: 6KG
- ESC: HW 60A
- Motor: RC550-8517
- Battery: 3500mAh Lithium
- Control Distance: 110M
- Box Size: 45.5x28.5x16.5cm
|FEATURES || |
- Ready to run.
- The bodyshell uses PC material for more realistic appearance.
- Splash proof electronics.
- Transmitter uses the FS new 2.4G anti-runaway 4CH G4P standard.
- Integrated screw-free chassis design.
- Modern clean design with gears and electronics concealed and protected.
- All ball bearings.
- Front and rear differential boxes use metal gears and new sealed design.
- 5.8mm aluminum central metal driveshaft.
- Steel main gear and fully sealed dust cover.
- New aerodynamic streamlined moulded wing
- Adjustable oil-pressure shock absorbers.
- Shocks have dust protectors and shock ball-end protection coverc.
- Front narrow wheels and rear wide wheels make the buggy faster and give better jump and all terrain ability.
|REQUIRED TO USE ||4 x normal AA batteries for the radio handset. |