The newest and most striking truck yet, to be released is the 2023 electric monster truck from HSP.
This is a fully capable truck, with large rugged wheels, a super strong flexible chassis to resist crash breakages and a polycarbonate body shell. Under the hood is splash proof electronics and modern screw-free chassis design.
Race ball bearings are used throughout and the differentials and servos all use full metal gears. As standard It comes with an upgraded 3500mah lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that gives a nice power increase and longer run time per charge. Other battery options are also available for even faster performance and a longer run time.
The wheelie bar fitted as standard, gives you an immediate idea of the speed and power that is delivered with this truck, and the head turning effects that a little practice can achieve. This is a hobby grade truck, but is easy to drive, and doenst take long to master. Being Rugged in design, and functionality, this would make an ideal starter truck, for those new to the hobby, or starting again.
Spares are plentiful and as with other HSP models, many are intrchangeable with other models.
|MODEL SCALE ||1:10 |
|BUILD ||RTR |
|DRIVE ||4WD |
|FOR TERRAIN ||Off Road |
|RADIO EQUIPMENT ||2.4 GHz |
|TYPE ||Monster Truck |
|MOTOR / ENGINE ||Brushed |
|SPECIFICATIONS || |
- Power: Brushed
- SKU: 94511
- Drive: 4WD
- Length: 44cm
- Width: 30cm
- Height: 19cm
- Wheelbase: 28cm
- Ground Clearance: 4cm
- Wheels: 130x52mm
- Gear Ratio: 9.88:1
- Weight: 2.35KG
- Servo: 15KG
- ESC: HW 60A
- Motor: RC550-8517
- Battery: 3500mAh 7.4v , 6000mAh 7.4V LiPo
- Control Distance: 110M
- Box Size: 52x35x21.5cm
|FEATURES || |
- Ready to run.
- The bodyshell uses PC material for more realistic appearance.
- Splash proof electronics.
- Battry Choice.
- Transmitter uses the new FS new 2.4G anti-runaway 4CH G4P standard.
- Integrated screw-free chassis design.
- Modern clean design with gears and electronics concealed and protected.
- All ball bearing.
- Front and rear adjustable links.
- Front and rear differential boxes use metal gears and new sealed design.
- 5.8mm aluminium central metal driveshaft.
- Steel main gear with fully sealed dust cover.
- Rear wheelie bar.
- Metal and adjustable oil-pressure shock absorbers.
- Shocks have dirt protectors and shock ball-end protection cover.
- 85mm wheels with all-terrain 130mm tires.
- High ground clearance for rugged terrain and higher/longer jumps.
|REQUIRED TO USE ||Only 4 x normal AA batteries for the radio handset. |